Price of a Funeral
All Funeral Directors are legally required to publish their price list for a standard funeral service to take place. This is to help you think through the options available to you and make choices , and let you compare prices between different funeral directors.
(Funeral Directors charges only)
( inc cremation fee)
Additional funeral director products offered.
The information gives the prices at the local crematorium for an adult aged 18 years +
*Professional services - £900.00
* Transferring your loved one into care - £400.00
* Provide a simple styled oak veneered coffin - £390.00
* Provide a motorised hearse - £495.00
We offer a direct cremation service in line with fair funeral pricing in the United Kingdom. This is a restricted service but facilitates a funeral for £1240.00 all inclusive. Further details are available on request.
* Funeral Celebrant (e.g minister of religion, civil celebrant, humanist celebrant - prices on request
* Funeral service stationery - Price on request
* Floral tributes - Price on request
* Newspaper notice - Price on request
* Alternative vehicle - Price on request
* Standard Fee Attended Service - £988.00
* Unattended service - £499.00
* Reduced service (9.30am only) - £750.00
All the above are fees for Fenland Crematorium, an alternative crematorium may be arranged if required.
In England, Wales and Northern Ireland, you will usually need to pay doctor's fees as well. This is a charge for one doctor to sign the Medical Certificates for Cremation. Fee if applicable £82.00
The funeral director can give you a full list of products and services they can offer and supply. These items are likely to be charged for but you are able to make your own arrangements or use different suppliers.